The openDCIM Foundation, Inc is a not-for profit corporation formed to manage the project and cover any expenses related to hosting and publicizing openDCIM. If you find openDCIM to be useful, please consider a donation, of any amount. Thank you.
Users of openDCIM
Have you started using openDCIM for production in your environment? If so, we would love to know. Please drop a note to Scott Milliken to let him know, and whether or not we can list your name/company on the website. Even if we can't name you publicly, it would be good to know how many sites are using the software.
Public users of openDCIM:
- Adam Data Centers (Madrid, Spain)
- AT&T R&D Center (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel)
- Miniclip (London, UK)
- National Human Genome Research Institute (MD, USA)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (TN, USA)
- Red Hat (Asia/Pacific Region)
- Tractor Supply Company (TN, USA)
- University of Hawaii (HI, USA)
- University of Missouri (MO, USA)
- Vanderbilt University (TN, USA)
There is a mailing list for discussion of openDCIM - its features, bugs we haven't found or fixed yet, questions about how to use it, etc. It's strictly opt-in, and the list member addresses are only visible by the administrators. If you would like to subscribe to the list, click here.